DStv Self Service
DStv iPad App
DStv On Demand
Attempting to log in...
Idols 2013 FAQs
Stay in touch
News: Q and A with Shekhinah
Fri, 07 Sep 2012 09:23
We caught up with
to find out more about her Idols experience, her exams and whether she will ever listen to Britney Spears again. See what she has to say.
1. How did you feel about receiving the least number of votes?
I felt shocked.
2. Describe your thoughts and emotions when the Judges did not use their save.
I was disappointed but it was a reality.
3. Who do you think the Judges will use their save on and why?
Simphiwe. I just have the feeling.
Watch the announcement again:
4. You are writing preliminary exams for the next two weeks. How did you find time to prepare for it?
There is no time but I just have to make it work.
5. Will you ever listen to Britney Spears' "Till the World Ends" again? Please elaborate.
I'm not sure, never really thought about it but I don't regret singing the song - I think I did it justice.
Watch Shekhinah perform “Till the World Ends” again:
6. How does it feel to be back home?
It feels good to be back home. I missed my bed.
7. You have probably heard a lot of advice since Tuesday night. What has worked best for you?
The best advice I've been given is to get cracking right away.
8. If you could choose the next Idol, who would it be?
The next Idol would be between Melissa and Tshidi.
9. Do you have any words of advice to those who are still in the competition?
Keep your head held high.
Tune into the show to watch the Top 5 perform on
this Sunday, 9 September at 17:30.
Stay updated with all the Idols' essentials on
and by following @IdolsSA on
© 2012 MultiChoice (PTY) LTD. All rights reserved.
Terms & Conditions
Idols ® FremantleMedia Ltd & 19 TV Ltd.
Licensed by FremantleMedia Enterprises.