DStv Self Service
DStv iPad App
DStv Catch Up
SuperSport Live Streaming
Big Brother Mzansi
The Oscar Pistorius Trial live video stream
Attempting to login...
Login with your DStv Connect details
Enter your email address / username
Enter your password
Forgot your password?
Keep me logged in
By selecting “Keep me logged in” you will stay logged into this website on this computer until you click logout. If this is a public computer please do not use this feature.
Don't have an account?
Enter your registered email address
Create your DStv Connect account
This will allow you to login to all DStv websites & applications
Enter your email address
Enter a password
I accept the
terms & conditions
Already have an account?
We see you have changed your email address.
Please click on the verification link you have been emailed to reactivate your DStv Connect account.
Book the Top 10
Idols 2014 FAQs
Book the Top 10
Stay in touch
News: Nosipho Answers Your Questions
Thu, 16 Aug 2012 09:35
We said goodbye to
this week. Her fans sent through questions over Facebook and Twitter. She answers a few of them.
1. What are you taking home with you from the competition and are you still going to continue with your singing career? - Mamikie Mamzo Pretty.
I am taking then experience I have gained and the love and support I have gained and of course the platform I have given home with me. Yes I am continuing with the music industry, you will see a lot of me and this is definitely not the end of the road for me!
Watch the announcement again:
2. If you were the Judge, how would you rate that Bruno Mars performance on Sunday? - Kholo Cash Rasakane.
If I was Judge I would rate the performance, a great attempt, because I would have seen that the performer did her utmost best at it!
3.You looked like you were not feeling the song at all on Sunday. What happened there? And do you think you deserved to go home? - Thato Lourence Legane.
I did feel the song, I was feeling sad because that time I was thinking about how heartbroken I was in regards to catching a grenade for someone and they would never consider doing the same.
4. Do you think it was fair for you to go home looking at the other two who were with you in the bottom 3? - Jpk Pule Kgosimore.
I believe that all good things come to an end and this was one of those examples, you just have to se it in a positive way and you will be fine, being negative will not help at all!
5. Did you ever think you would make it this far on South African Idols? And what has been your biggest highlight on the show - Banathi Mgqoboka.
My goal was to reach the top 10 and I got into the Top 9. I am very grateful for this wonderful opportunity! It has been a blessing and a half.
Watch her exit interview:
6. Are you going to release any album soon? - Simphiwe Chris Qwabe.
I am definitely going to release an album soon so please be on the lookout!
7. How do you think being on Idols has changed your life back home? -
Sebenzile Uzoba Strong Bhelekazi.
Well I don’t think my life is the same after my idols experience. More opportunities out there and all I have to do is work hard and believe in myself.
8. Now that you have been voted out, who do you think is going to take the winning title of South African Idols 2012? - Banathi Mgqoboka.
I believe that Tshidi Tenyane will definitely take it this year and all the best for her!
Stay updated with all the Idols' essentials on
and by following @IdolsSA on
© 2013 MultiChoice (PTY) LTD. All rights reserved.
Terms & Conditions
Idols ® FremantleMedia Ltd & 19 TV Ltd.
Licensed by FremantleMedia Enterprises.